Online registration is now available via Curling Canada’s Curling I/O system for the 2021-22 Season.
The steps to register for a league are as follows
- Use the links below to find the league you wish to register for
- On the league, click ‘Add to Cart’
- The Cart will load, click on ‘Information Required’ to complete the curler’s profile
- Click ‘Save and continue’ to view the waiver and agree to the waiver
- For Shoppers and Dynasty leagues, select the curler’s position. For the Hardline league enter the position and team information
- You should be back on the cart page where you can select your payment option or continue shopping to add another curler
- All done!
The system has the option to pay by credit card or by cash/cheque. If you choose to pay by cash/cheque we will work with you to make arrangements to get the cash or cheque offline to the club.
For those wanting to register for the Hardline Superleague, please read the additional notes below on the specifics related to online registration for that league.
Shoppers Drug Mart (Saturdays 3-5pm)
Dynasty Curling (Sundays 3-5pm)
Hardline Curling Superleague (Sundays 5:15pm & 7:30pm)
Unfortunately, the Curling I/O system does not have a method to receive team registrations.
That is, you can’t register all members of a team at once, at least not very easily. For those who have used Curling I/O in the past, this is a difference between ‘event’ and ‘league’ registration.
If you already have a team, enter as much detail as possible in the lineup area. If you are an individual, enter your position and leave the line and team areas blank.